Review and Notification: All the papers received will be passed to the program chair who is in charge of the peer review process and will assign at least two suitable technical committee members as reviewers for each paper whose areas of expertise have to match with the topics of the papers. The review comments will be sent back to the program chair who will make decisions about submissions. The conference secretary then will inform the corresponding authors about the review results. The papers which need revisions will be required to be sent back within stipulated time, and only revised papers that pass the second review will be accepted. For acceptance or rejection, the authors will receive the result from firstname.lastname@example.org by the notification date.
1. Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
2. Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference. It is required that the manuscript follows the standard camera-ready format. Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address. The paper should not contain page numbers or any special headers or footers.
3. Please note that the committees do suggest you submit
the FULL PAPER to review if you would like to present and publish
your paper. One who submits the ABSTRACT will be regarded as a presenter only.
All ABSTRACT submissions will not get any comments from the committee and
will Not be published in Proceedings as well. Should you have any
concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Abstract (200-400 words) submission is adequate for presentation only at
If you consider publication as well as presentation, please submit Full Paper (no less than Five Pages).
4. Full paper and abstract should be prepared according to the
1. Please click to submit paper/abstract through online system.
2. Or you can submit to email:
email@example.com. The email subject should
be named as "Submission-ICAEE 2021-Full Paper/ Abstract".
3. Submission Confirmation: The submission will be confirmed immediately by the submission system. The conference secretary will assign a Paper ID to the submission from firstname.lastname@example.org within two working days. To ensure receipt of all correspondence from the conference, please add email@example.com as acceptable emails to receive.
*Academic Ethics: Only works that have not been previously published or submitted in parallel to other conferences or journals will be considered by ICAEE. Besides, ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.